East View of the Iron Bridge... – Sunderland
The items on this page were either made at North Hylton or what would later be called the Garrison Pottery in Sunderland. They predate the Phillips period that began at the latter site in 1807. Read more here.
In the absence of a date, the two jugs below from the York Museums Trust Collections, are hard to attribute, but again were likely made in the pre-Phillips period at what would later become the Garrison Pottery.