North Hylton inscriptions
Adverts in newspapers show that the Dixon, Austin & Co partnership ran from 1818 to 1839 and operated on two sites: 'Sunderland Pottery, in the borough of Sunderland, and also at the Hylton Pottery, in the parish of Monk Wearmouth'. The lower case 't' on the objects on this page is not shaped like a '4'. (Compare with the Dixon Austin items on this page.)
A pair of marriage mugs with different verses and an inscription for 1825.
Finally, for comparison, a jug with printed marks Phillips & Co. This jug is painted in another hand, with a lower case 't' like a 4. (See more examples here.) The flowers are also different. So it seems likely that this jug was made at the Sunderland Pottery rather than North Hylton.